Thursday 14 May 2020

Ghost Puzzle Time-Lapse


      As well as the recent LEGO time-lapses I did (which you can see HERE and HERE), I had a puzzle to build last weekend and thought I may as well do a time-lapse of that as well.

      Ghost is one of my favourite bands of the last few years and this puzzle is the cover art from their debut studio album ‘Opus Eponymous’ released back in 2010. You can watch the time-lapse video below:


      Even with help from my glamorous assistant, the puzzle did take a good couple of hours to complete, with the background being the most time-consuming, especially the solid black at the top (actually a dark brown) and the gradient of the white to blue. You can see that as we build it in the video.

      The finished puzzle looks great however and I’ve bought some glue and a frame so I can display it somewhere, as I don’t plan on rebuilding this one again.

      The puzzle  was bought directly from the band’s online merch store, however they are made by a company called Rock Saws UK and they do a fair few other rock band album cover art jigsaw including those for Iron Maiden, Guns N’ Roses, Kiss and more. I’ve got my eye on the Iron Maiden ‘Killers’ puzzle next so you might see another time-lapse for that one at some point in the future.


14th May 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment