Monday 10 December 2012

Track of The Week: Fenech-Soler - All I Know



        This week’s TOTW is All I Know by Fenech-Soler, a track from their forthcoming second album due for release in 2013.


        You can watch the video below:



        Having recently completed a Fenech-Soler electro mixtape, I came across this brand new track whilst linking my blog post to their website, and upon hearing it – it just blew me away. It’s immediate, catchy, melodic and dancey all at the same time – a perfect marriage of electropop with a rock edge.
 
        Yes, this is the classic Fenech-Soler sound – it just seems they have stepped it up to another level! These guys should be blowing up in 2013 and I am genuinely excited to hear more of their new material – a rare feeling for me these days.

        You can check out their website HERE.


10 Dec 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment