Sunday 5 July 2020

LEGO Wall-E (Set 21303) Time-lapse Build




     I completed another LEGO time-lapse the other week, this time for a more modern build: Wall-E (set 21303) released in 2015.

      You can watch the video of it here:


      This one didn’t take too long as although the build was a bit more complex than usual, the modern LEGO manuals really break down each step to make it foolproof. Contrast that to the old style of manual where you get like only 25 pages (instead of the 175 for this build) where each step feels more like a game of spot the difference to figure out what they want to you to do.

      Anyway this was a fun build! If you want to see my two previous LEGO time-lapses, click the link below:



      I don’t have plans to do another build just yet as all my other unopened sets are currently residing in the loft. But I may dig them out at some point in the future.


5th July 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment