Monday 27 April 2020

Movie Musings: Intro


     Quarantine is a funny time – and for someone who complains they never have time to do any writing I find myself currently with an abundance of time, strange circumstances though it may be. So no excuses. I’m going to write a short film related article every weekday to keep things ticking over. I’ve completed my initial project of digitizing my 300+ CD collection as well as sorting through two hard drives worth of additional music, so this can be one of my next projects.

     I’ve been watching quite a few films recently (new and old) and instead of any kind of structured article I thought I would instead just offer my general unedited thoughts on whatever I have seen recently, hence: Movie Musings.
     I find that I too often agonize over what I have written and edit and rewrite far too often, ultimately resulting in me not wanting to write anything at all - so this will instead be more an exercise of just getting things down and put stuff out there, with minimal stress over it. So the ultimate aim is to just write for myself, but if you can get something out of it too then that’s a happy bonus.

First article should be up now here. Enjoy!

24th April 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment