Tuesday 26 December 2017

Preview: Top 10 Films of 2017 - Place your bets!


    Whoop, whoop! It's the sound of… Top 10 Films of 2017...? I dunno, gimme a break – it’s been a while since I've done this, ok?

      Same as always, here is the list of all the films that I saw during 2017 – but as always only those actually released theatrically in the UK this year (in bold) are eligible to be in the top 10 selection.


      So below is the list from which I will select my Top 10. I’ve not written many reviews this year, but if there are any there will be links. Can you guess which ones will feature?


The Accountant
Annabelle Creation
Assassin's Creed
Atomic Blonde
The Autopsy of Jane Doe
Baby Driver
Batman & Harley Quinn
The Big Short
Beauty and the Beast
The Belko Experiment
Beyond The Gates
Blade Runner 2049
Blair Witch
A Cure For Wellness
Dunkirk
Enemy
Free Fire
Get Out
Ghost In The Shell
The Greasy Strangler
The Great Wall
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Hail, Caesar!
The Handmaiden
I Am Not A Serial Killer
It
Justice League
Justice League: Dark
Kingsmen: The Golden Circle
Knock Knock
The Lego Ninjago Movie
Life
Logan
Logan Lucky
Love And Friendship
Manchester By The Sea
Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation
Mississippi Grind
Moana
Moonlight
Morgan
The Mummy
My Dinner With Andre
Ouija Origin Of Evil
Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping
Raw
Spider-Man Homecoming
Spotlight
Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Thor: Ragnarok
Under The Shadow
Underworld: Blood Wars
Valerian And the City Of A Thousand Planets
War For The Planet Of The Apes
War On Everyone
Wonder Woman
XXX: Return of Xander Cage



      So there you have it. Are any of your favourites in there? Tune in for my Top 10 article – coming soon!

      In the meantime, if you want to check out my other ‘Top 10 Films’ lists for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 - just click on the respective date and it will send you there.


26th Dec 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment